You may not realize it, but a properly functioning sewer line will need regular maintenance to avoid concerning issues, just like any other necessity for your home. First Choice Plus Plumbing, Restoration & Air has been providing customers with sewer line services in Port St. Lucie for years. Many homeowners don’t know that the sewer lines are their responsibility to have checked every once in a while for routine maintenance and possible repairs. That is where our plumbing experts come in to save the day and get your home back to its proper functionality. We even offer same-day services for those rare but occasional emergencies!
Common Issues That Require Repairs
Many don’t consider sewer lines when we think about necessary home repairs because we never see them. However, they are a vital aspect whenever trying to run a well-maintained home. If you begin to experience issues involving your sewer lines, there could be several reasons causing your plumbing problems. Fortunately for you as a First Choice Plus Plumbing, Restoration & Air customer, there isn’t much that our technicians haven’t seen or can’t do. Some common issues that our customers frequently run into include the following:
- Blockages, both big and small, can cause clogs in your drain lines
- Corrosive soil can deteriorate the sewer line
- Cracks in the line
- Shifting of the earth can cause pipes to collapse
- Tree roots can interfere with a line by growing around it or even breaking the pipe
- Broken lines due to construction accidents
- Issues with your septic tank
All of these issues can happen at any time and without warning. It is essential to schedule routine checks for your sewer lines to ensure that your home will continue functioning as it should without any interference. Regular maintenance on your sewer lines can save you time, money, and headaches in the future. Call our technicians today to help you find the issue and help you resolve the problem.
Time to Consider a Replacement
Sometimes a sewer line repair isn’t enough to fix the issue at hand, and you may need to replace your lines. Our highly trained technicians can help you install new sewer lines if the situation calls for it. Before you schedule a sewer line installation, let your technician know if you have experienced one of the following issues, including:
- Gurgling sounds coming from your pipes can either mean a clog could be repaired or your line has significant damage due to tree roots, calcium buildup, or grease.
- Slow-draining water can mean you have an excess of calcium buildup in your lines. If this cannot be cleaned out properly, then you may have to have them replaced.
- Soggy yards or a sewage smell can be due to a leak in your line and should be inspected immediately.
- An increase in pests that visit your home can also indicate that your lines may be damaged or leaking.
If you suspect there is damage to your sewer line, call our company and speak to one of our representatives to schedule an inspection. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your sewer lines and how to either repair or replace them.