Are you in the market for a heat pump installation in Gresham, OR? If so, you’ll want to be sure to call on the experts at Gresham Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been providing quality heat pump installations for years, and we’re confident that we can do the same for you. We’ll work with you to find the perfect heat pump for your home, and we’ll make sure that it’s installed properly so that you can enjoy years of reliable service. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
If you want a heating and cooling solution that won’t make your house dusty, look into getting a heat pump. Here at Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning, we’re experts in heat pump installation, repair, and maintenance services for people living in Gresham, OR.
As a trade ally of Energy Trust of Oregon, we want to help home and business owners find HVAC solutions that improve their environment while also saving them energy—and our heat pump systems meet the mark.
How Do Heat Pumps Work?
A heat pump is an appliance that uses electricity to circulate refrigerant and transfer heat from one place to another. It can be used to either cool your home by moving the heat inside to the outside, or warming it up by bringing outside heat in.
There are a few different types of heat pumps:
- Air-Source Heat Pumps: To heat your home, absorb heat from the outdoors and release it into your ducts. Then, an air handler will distribute the heated air throughout your house. If you want to cool your home instead, you can reverse the process by setting your thermostat to pull heated air from inside your home.
- Ductless Heat Pumps: In-room units are a more preferable alternative to your home’s ducting network because they let you adjust the temperature of each room in your house with mini-split or multi-split units. This allows for greater flexibility on your part.
- Hybrid Systems: You can save money on your heating bills by using a heat pump that switches between energy sources. The heat pump will use gas or change to another source of energy depending on the weather conditions.
Benefits of Heat Pump Installation
Heat pumps are incredibly efficient when compared to traditional HVAC systems. They only require a fraction of the energy to move either hot or cold air and can cost as little one fourth of the price to operate other heating and cooling appliances. Not to mention, heat pumps also consolidate cooling and heating into one system–requiring fewer maintenance check-ups with a lifespan averaging over 15 years.
Never dealt with a heat pump before? No worries! Our team will help you from start to finish, making sure you get the perfect model for your home and budget. We take into account things like square footage and how warm or cold you like your house, so finding the best match is easy peasy.
Reasons to Schedule Heat Pump Repair
While heat pumps don’t need as much maintenance attention as HVAC systems, running them all year to take care of heating and cooling will cause some degradation over time. If you notice any of the following problems with your heat pump, please give our repair specialists a call:
- Ice buildup on the condenser
- Cycling too frequently
- The fan has stopped moving
- Lack of airflow from the vents
- Unresponsive cooling or heating
For year-round indoor comfort, look no further than Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning. Our trained professionals are ready to serve you with top quality heat pump services in Gresham, OR. Give us a call today at 503-912-2334.